Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Andrew & Sheena ~ Oct 16th, 2010 ~

Sheena was the bride who was going around the house making sure everyone else was doing OK. At one point I saw her doing makeup for someone else.
Andrew was a little nervous but relaxed when we got started.
Together they were amazing.
I hear a lot of speeches , but at this wedding all of them came from the heart. From people who admire and love these two.
I kept hearing all day about how kind and sweet they were . Well after spending this day with them I get it ...they really are all of that .
It has been my pleasure spending the time with you both.








I LOVE the moment where a dad see his baby girl for the first time on her wedding day. I don't always get this shot, but on this day it happened before my very camera:)












Come on Guys!! You knew this photo would end up here:)


No comments:

Post a Comment