Monday, November 16, 2009

Corey & Jennifer October 17th

I was hired to do Jennifer and Corey's wedding pretty much because of her cousin Michelle. I had not met any of them but Michelle saw my site and called Jennifer to tell her I should be the photographer for her wedding day!!.
I am so glad it all worked out and I got to spend the day with them . They are the sweetest couple ever .

The wedding was in Bonavista on the worst day in October. Snow, rain and wind prevented us from taking any photo outside but
Corey managed to get us access to the beautiful , historic Ryan Premises in Bonavista and it proved to be a beautiful backdrop for their photos.

You guys were amazing and Michelle it was a pleasure to meet you . Good luck with your photography career as well .

cheers

















No comments:

Post a Comment