Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Nicole & Steve October 9th

We had a wet, rainy and windy day for this wedding but Nicole was the dream bride. She wanted photos taked outside no matter the weather conditions so after the ceremony we went back to her parents yard for a few photos next to the apple tree. This tree has been there for many years and Nicole always picked the apples from the tree to get a laugh from her grandmother. This day was no different, I did see an exchange of smiles between them....Nicole under the tree and her grandmother in the window:)

We checked out several locations throughout the day and got amazing shots. I sometimes have crazy requests and some couples will say no and some will trust my vision for the photos. I am glad Nicole and Steve agreed to follow me to Lotties because in the end we did get awesome photos.


You were both so relaxed and so great to spend the day with. I wish you all the best.

Cheers



















1 comment:

  1. O MY GOD!!Nicole these pictures are absoultely Beautiful!!!I LOVE them!!!!


    xo

    ReplyDelete