Monday, November 9, 2009

Kevin & Alison October 10th, 09

I know I have said this before and there will be many photographers in this city that would disagree with me ......but I get the best couples....:)

Alison & Kevin were sooo much fun. They both wanted to have fun and have great photos on their wedding day . I(we) had fun and I hope you think you got great photos.
We visited many locations around the downtown area. Alison love the many murals around and while it got dark on us before we finished we just got a little creative with the light.. Their driver and my assistant Amanda can work wonders with car headlights.LOL

Great spending the day with you and your fab bridal party!!

Cheers

















5 comments:

  1. Wow! I love the murals! Amazing shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hilda. You're amazing! - Kevin

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful pictures!!!!You're so beautiful!!!
    Marianna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing, Fabulous........awesome! What more can one say! Yes, Hilda you did get the best couple - Alison and Kevin, it is hard to take a bad picture of you guys.
    love, Cathy Wheeler O'Neil

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures Alison!! Love the backgrounds!!

    Debbie Hilchey

    ReplyDelete