Saturday, November 21, 2009

Darryl & Tanya October 24th

Tanya and Darryl have just celebrated their 20th anniversary together...Yep 20 years!! They finally decided to make it legal, but I don't think they will be starting from one again for their wedding anniversary.

Tanya was not a "traditional " bride , her something blue was the blue streaks in her hair and her wedding footwear ..well I just had to include a photo of those because they were amazing!

Their ride for the day was also pretty amazing . It was a 1969 SS Nova and it was even more special to them because Darryl spent the last 3 years rebuilding it . Have a look at the car , again Amazing!! Darryl has his own Garage and although I know nothing about cars I assume not everyone could do that to a car and make it that sweet, I will post his e-mail so you can reach him for your auto needs:) advancedauto@nf.aibn.com

I enjoyed the day with you and wish you lots of success with the new business!













No comments:

Post a Comment